[icon-discuss] Re: I've been having the same problem. It seems to be getting worse. It started when I wanted to view someone's profile, but now, I can't comment on a status or do much of anything.RE: xml parsing errors when using facebook mobile

  • From: kathy szinnyey <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lousmith07@xxxxxxxxxxx, morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx,
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:42:14 -0500

Hi gang! i don't get that parcing error, but i notice that sometimes i can read
the links on the page,
sometimes there appears to be no content there at all. and I can't read
friends' statuses at all unless i
go into each friend's  page. I was able to update my status and write on a
friend's wall. seems that if
i click on Home, i can't get any content to come up. but if i open the
m.facebook.com url,
I can see some of the web content. most peculiar!Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:35:15
-0500, Lou Smith