[icon-discuss] I've been having the same problem. It seems to be getting worse. It started when I wanted to view someone's profile, but now, I can't comment on a status or do much of anything.RE: xml parsing errors when using facebook mobile

  • From: "Lou Smith" <lousmith07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:35:15 -0500

Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kimberly Morrow,
PhD.
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:20 AM
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] xml parsing errors when using facebook mobile

 the past few days, when i attempt to access content utilizing facebook
mobile with the braille plus, i'm getting the message xml parsing error.
i went from being able to do everything in fb mobile to being able to do
absolutely nothing! is there something i can do to avoid the xml parsing
error prompt so that i can continue using the facebook mobile
application?

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message
is related to LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message with unsubscribe in
the subject line to:

For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and
Braille +, Visit