[icon-discuss] Re: Icon vs. Braille Plus

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:24:53 -0700

You must be rather patient.  Writing via what amounts to text messaging
would make me a bit crazier than I am now, grin.
 Of course, I don't have a cell phone and haven't really done text
messaging, but when I did have an Icon to use for several weeks; it got
really old fast.  I'm glad some people can use it effectively.  That
provides all that much more flexibility with these units.

Enjoy,
Richard