[icon-discuss] Re: How Do We Really Know??

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:21:33 -0700

I can help you with your planner problem. Right now, you cannot delete all future occurrences of an appointment as this option is not currently functional. however, when you are deleting a repeating appointment and the unit asks what you would like to delete, if you arrow past the All Future Occurrences option, there is a Delete All occurrences option, it is number 3. This one does work.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Rodgers" <asap.massage@xxxxxxxxx>