[icon-discuss] Re: HTML On The Icon

  • From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:16:00 -0400

I'd just like to be able to click the link.

On Oct 26, 2007, at 5:11 AM, Mike Busboom wrote:

Your idea may have an additional merit.  Frequently, when reading an
article, you are referred to other sites that contain additional information
that would be nice to peruse.  I'd like to see the ability to mark URL's
that could then be downloaded during a subsequent log-in.

Mike