[icon-discuss] Re: Good, but still problems with registration

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:21:39 -0500

Andy:
I think this is properly addressed by Marc Mulcahy of LevelStar, beings all
updates for Icon and Braille Plus are hosted on the LevelStar server.  Also,
I am not sure about the registration thing, but 1.1.1.lsi will always be in
the system updater, no matter which method you use for updating.  So, that
is the deal.  IF your unit is already registered, just bypass the
registration.  Pamela, or maybe Larry, can take care of this for you.
Michael McCarty is just for Fred's Head, I think, so I don't think he has
access to this stuff.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.
 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx