[icon-discuss] Re: Downloading System Access Content

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:29:25 -0500

That's right!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 9:17 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Downloading System Access Content

: Could it be that you can't sync to Icon/Braille Plus with active sync.
:
:
:
: Chase Crispin
: Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
: be website!
: Blog:
: http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
: APH training video feed:
: http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
: Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
: You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
: Explorer and see what happens.
: e-mail:
: chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx
: