[icon-discuss] Deleting Files

  • From: "Keith Christian" <keithchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 23:58:14 -0700

Hi Brian,

When looking at an article in the CNN Feed, I go to options and it gives
me the following list:

4 Update all Feeds
6 Download Pod Casts
7 Settings

It appears as though there are some menu options that are not getting
listed.  When you go to options to delete a file, is it 1, 2, 3, or 5?

When I go to play music and go to options, delete song does show up as
option 3!  Deleting files there is no problem.

I have tried pressing y to confirm the deletion and as someone else
suggested pressing the # and then the *.  It just does not want me to
delete files.

Is there a sort of warm reboot that might help?

Thanks,

Keith

From: "Brian" <techman61@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Deleting Files
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:16:28 -0400

Hello Keith

Select the file or article or whatever and then bring up your options
menu
and select the "delete file choice.  You will then be prompted you will
be
asked if you want to delete this file just hit your "OKAY" at that time.