[icon-discuss] Re: Capitalizing Letters within Passwords

  • From: Yerba Bruja <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:24:56 -0500

First hit control L to put the braille plus on computer braille as opposed to contracted braille mode.

The control key is the key to the right of the spacebar.
Then, when you want to capitalize a letter, press the shift key, and while holding it type the letter you want.
The shift key is to the left of the spacebar.
Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Milissa Garside" <milissa.g@xxxxxxxxxxx>