[icon-discuss] Bridging my Braille + to my PC

  • From: "Milissa Garside" <milissa.g@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:10:43 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, my wireless isn't working. I need to upgrade to the current version of software that is running on the Braille +. Can I upgrade the software by using the internet from my PC via USB to the Braille +? I know that the Braille + can be connected to the internet via a PC by bridging. However, the last time I tried it, the internet did not work on my computer or Braille +. Can someone give me instructions as to how to successfully bridge my Braille + to my PC?

Thanks.

Milissa