[icon Discussions] Braille Plus calculator

  • From: Tyler <programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:52:31 -0500

Hi, all. I know that the Braille Plus Calculator is called a calculator, but I
was reading the
user guide last night, and I found something interesting. Apparently, any
commands that are built
into Python will work on the Calculator. Is this true? Because I'm a
programmer, and Python is
NOT one of the languages I know, but if what they say about the Calculator is
true, I'm willing
to look for a Python book on Bookshare and study. Is this true, that all Python
things work in the
Calculator? That the Calculator is a mini Python interpreter? Developer is a
full-sized one (though not built in), while Calculator is a mini one, right?
Tyler Z