[icon Discussions] Re: recognizing mini sd card

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharon-klug@xxxxxxx>, "'Icon Discuss'" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:57:55 -0600

Hi Sharon,
What brand is your Mini SD Card?  You might want to try going to settings by
pressing 61 from the applications menu.  Next, arrow down until you here
miscellaneous settings.  The only item in this dialog is an item called SD
Card mode.  There are two choices here.  One is Scandisk, and one is other.
If your mini SD card is not working, left or right arrow to choose the other
option, and press OK to save the settings.  Try taking out the SD card and
inserting it again to see if it is recognized.
Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/