[icon-discuss] Re: Braille Plus Wireless Connection Error

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:07:57 -0600

The only thing that you could do is to reflash.
To reflash, you will need to take off the battery cover.
There is a reset button near the battery.  It needs to poked with something
very small such as a pin.  Hold the star key on your Braille Plus's
keyboard, and then press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds.  After
five seconds, you will need to release the reset button, but keep the star
held down until the unit vibrates.
Once the Braille Plus starts again, you will need to try the wireless again.

If that didn't work, you will need to reset.  This time, you will need to
hold the reset button for five seconds with no other keys.
If that doesn't work, let the APH tech support know.