[icon-discuss] BP not connecting to computer

  • From: "Tristen" <tristenbreitenfeldt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:12:25 -0800

Hi,

I have used my BP with my computer several times in the past, but I have not
plugged the BP into this computer for a few months.I plugged my Braille plus
into the computer and started disk drive mode.  The computer made a sound to
indicate that it recognized something in the USB port, but nothing else
happened.  So, I went into My Computer and searched for the removable disk,
i.e. the BRL Plus, but it did not show up.  I tried resetting the BP.  I
tried holding down the button in the battery compartment, and I tried
removing the battery and putting it back in.  Still, my computer will not
recognize the BP.  Is there a particular driver that my computer needs for
it to recognize the Braille plus?  If so, whetre can I get that driver?  If
not, what else can I do to make my computer recognize the BP?

Thanks,

Tristen