[icon-discuss] Re: Accessing an unnamed wireless network

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:04:11 -0500

that also doesn't seem to work. I'm hoping the next update will have unnamed networks and static ip and wpa encryption.

kaye wrote:
Have you tried creating a profile with the same ssid and correct name a the network? On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:58:04 -0400, Brian Charlson wrote:

I hope someone out there can help me with this wireless network question.
At my office we have a wireless network that does not use WEP.  We have
chosen to not broadcast a network name so that only those who know the name
can access it.
When the Icon Braille plus searches for wireless networks it finds an
unnamed network but cannot connect. Do any of you have an idea how I can
get around this?