[icon-discuss] 1.1 feedback

  • From: Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ICON BRL Plus <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:18:39 -0400

Hi all,
the 1.1 was worth the wait for me.
I really like the ability to copy files across a network.  This is
going to make downloading nls booksand copying them to the icon
through the network a snap.
I also have mp3 files that it didn't know the name or artest of
before, and now it does.  I remember sending Mike an mp3 file back
before v1 was out and now it's fixed.
I already requested my icon be added to my nls download profile.
Great job guys.  I will admit I was one of the frustrated ones last
night when I couldn't get it installed time after time, so I wanted to
write this note to say how pleased I am.
The icon with the doc is going to be a great combo.
Chris

Join the general technology mailing list.
The home of Mystic Place.
www.mysticplace.org