[icevi-e-contacts] Re: survey for persons with VI and additional disabilities

  • From: "Crews, Nicola" <Nicola.Crews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:50:41 -0000

I have exactly the same problem as Steve.  Whilst fully supporting this
initiative, we (as a 3rd Sector Organisation in Wales) don't have access
to the numerical data you are looking for.

I suggest that Wales is treated as part of the UK in this research, in
which case the information that Steve has given below would cover us
too.

Many thanks

Nicola

Nicola J. Crews MBE
Head of Education and Employment / Pennaeth Gwasanaethau Addysg a
Chyflogaeth
RNIB Cymru, Cwrt Jones, Stryd Womanby, Caerdydd CF10 1BR
RNIB Cymru, Jones Court, Womanby Street, Cardiff CF10 1BR
Telephone / Ffon : 029 2082 8520
Mobile : 07966 497 046
Email : nicola.crews@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.rnib.org.uk/cymru / www.rnib.org.uk