[icevi-e-contacts] Re: Je suis Charlie

  • From: Marie-Renée HECTOR <mrhector@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <francis.boe@xxxxxxx>, "Marie Fasmer" <MF@xxxxxxx>, <anders.ronnback@xxxxxxx>, <Astrid.Vik@xxxxxxxxxx>, <grita.stran@xxxxxxxxx>, <huld@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ligitageida@xxxxxxxxx>, <kool@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <viljekirs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Betty Leotsakou" <bleotsakou@xxxxxxxxx>, <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dorthe Marie Degn" <DMD@xxxxxxx>, "Peter Rodney-Jensen" <PR@xxxxxxx>, Anne Kristine Grosbøll <AKG@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:43:28 +0100

Dear Colleague,

To all those who have fought and are still fighting for true freedom, we should
never forget to show and express our deepest gratitude.

To all those who feel grieved and rebelled by acts of crualty and barbarity, we
have to say thank you.

The light of freedom will win against the powers of dark-mindedness if all
difference defenders keep united for its cause.

Thank you.

Marie-Renée Hector
FROM PARIS.