[icevi-e-contacts] Je suis Charlie

  • From: Klaus Høm <KH@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "francis.boe@xxxxxxx" <francis.boe@xxxxxxx>, Marie Fasmer <MF@xxxxxxx>, "anders.ronnback@xxxxxxx" <anders.ronnback@xxxxxxx>, "Astrid.Vik@xxxxxxxxxx" <Astrid.Vik@xxxxxxxxxx>, "grita.stran@xxxxxxxxx" <grita.stran@xxxxxxxxx>, "huld@xxxxxxxxxx" <huld@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ligitageida@xxxxxxxxx" <ligitageida@xxxxxxxxx>, "kool@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <kool@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "viljekirs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <viljekirs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Betty Leotsakou <bleotsakou@xxxxxxxxx>, "Martha Gyftakos (mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx)" <mgyftakos@xxxxxxxxx>, Dorthe Marie Degn <DMD@xxxxxxx>, Peter Rodney-Jensen <PR@xxxxxxx>, Anne Kristine Grosbøll <AKG@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:13:09 +0000

[http://cdn2.hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/07/unnamed.jpg?123]

To all our French colleagues, friends, and their families

The most oft-cited Voltaire... "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend
to the death your right to say it." Is very appropriate in the present moment.

Our best thoughts - from all of us at IBOS

Kind regards

Klaus Høm
Director

The National Institute for The Blind and Partially Sighted (IBOS)
Rymarksvej 1, DK-2900 Hellerup
+45 39 45 25 50, +45 40 46 34 46
kh@xxxxxxx<mailto:kh@xxxxxxx>, www.ibos.dk<http://www.ibos.dk>

[Picture of IBOS logo]