[ibis-macro] Re: feedback on jitter BIRD 123

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:01:00 -0400

-Rx_DCD > We think this effect should simply be returned with the clock ticks from Rx's AMI_GetWave. We would like to see this parameter dropped.

WMK Rx_DCD describe the DCD in the system clock not the clock recovery loop

Walter, in that case, this is something that would come from the Transmitter. Their ain't no "system clock" in the receiver, only a reference clock that is upconverted.

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of