[ibis-macro] Re: Usage type of jitter parameters in ibis5.1

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <fangyi_rao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 08:57:28 -0700

All:

Is this worth bringing up at the next ATM meeting?

If there is need to revert back to including Usage Out
for Tx_Jitter and Tx_DCD in Version 6.0 we could do it
with a quick correction BIRD.  Usage Out is currently supported
in Version 5.1, so there is no known damage.  We could
consider other Jitter and Noise Parameters at that time.

We are editing this area, so we want to get this right
for the next release.

Bob