[ibis-macro] Unanswered question from last week.

  • From: David Banas <DBanas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:29:58 +0000

Hi all,

I asked a question, at the end of Walter's presentation last week, which I
don't think was ever answered. So, I'd like to ask it, again:

Why must the Tx AMI_Init() function tell the EDA tool, if it assisted the user
in choosing "optimum" tap weights?

(How, for instance, is this use case different than the user relying on, say,
MATLAB to help him find optimum tap weights and setting those MATLAB-prescribed
values in the AMI model, by hand?)

Thanks,
-db

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail,
and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.