[ibis-macro] Re: Task List update

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 05:43:48 -0700

Arpad,
Regarding Row 51, I think we should include AMI_parameters_in as well - those
are optional as well - but not specified anywhere. And we have to clarify what
string needs to be returned when there are no Model_Specific parameters in the
.ami file.

Thanks,
Ambrish.

[cid:image002.gif@01CBFB49.3A2C5780]

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff

P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com<http://www.cadence.com>