[ibis-macro] Re: SpecialParameters

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:18:39 +0000

Mike,

I changed the parameter name to "Special_Parameter_Names" in my BIRD draft
for now. I see what you are trying to do with calling it "transitional"
but I am not sure about that in our context. Our simulations deal with
"transitions" a lot, and this meaning of the word might put a different
light on the parameter's purpose... I think we need a better way to
convey that message.