[ibis-macro] Re: Questions from the Editorial Group

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bob Ross'" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:57:56 -0400 (EDT)

All,

I think I now understand the issue. In 5.1 Tables have a type for column,
and if only one Type then it applies to all columns. The exceptions are
the Tx_Jitter and Clock_PDF with Format Table. These Reserved Parameters
have 3 columns: ID, Time, Probability, and Type is either Float or UI.
These two types translate to the following 5.1 Table Types:

UI           (Type Integer UI Float)

Float      (Type Integer Float Float)

Does this resolve the issue?

Walter