[ibis-macro] Re: Question on dependency tables.

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'IBIS-ATM' <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 23:48:25 +0000

David,

As Walter said, it is written, and my plan is that as soon as
we get BIRD 121.2 out of our way in the ATM meetings (hopefully
in our next meeting on 11/20), we dive into discussing it.

How it will help in modeling the analog buffers will be determined
in the parallel discussions in the Interconnect Task Group, where
the package and related analog modeling proposals are discussed.