[ibis-macro] New version of the Typos BIRD draft is on the ATM web site

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:40:12 -0800

This is to announce that a new version of the Typos BIRD draft
has been posted to the ATM web site:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20110111/arpadmurany
i/IBIS-AMI%20Typographical%20Corrections%20BIRD%20draft%208/Typos_Format
_Value_Default_BIRD_8.pdf

(This is the same file that was emailed out a few minutes ago
with the Agenda for today's meeting).  In this version I made
the following changes:

    - added "(defined below)" for Default
    - added words to disallow duplicate leaves in the same branch
    - removed the "graceful" stuff
    - moved editorial notes on the bottom to background information

and I am planning to discuss this in the ATM teleconference
today.  Please familiarize yourself with these changes so we
can have a meaningful discussion.