[ibis-macro] Re: Files uploaded to ATM web site

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:24:58 -0700

Fangyi,

The file that was uploaded is what I was presenting first,
and when I got through it, I said something like this:

I sent the presentation to Walter to review it, and he
told me that he did some research and found that there
are models out there which need Use_Init_Output, so we
need that Boolean also.  This brings us back to where
we started from on 9/15/2009.

Then I opened that presentation at slide #3 and we continued
our discussion.  The bottom line is that at the end of the
discussion we all agreed that that will be the flow, with
only minor editorial cleanup, which I will make for next time,
but that flow is in the following file (slide 3 and onward):

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20091009/arpadmurany
i/AMI%20flows:2009%20Sept%2029%20proposal%20-%20fixed/AMI_Flows_2fixed.p
df