[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD-124: Dependency tables - question?

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Taranjit Kukal'" <kukal@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:56:24 -0500 (EST)

Kukal,

Your first sentence is not correct, it should have said:

"Looks like the Intent is to associate Analog IO model (different IO-model
strengths) to AMI-parameter so that correct Analog IO-model is picked when
s specific portion of  AMI-code gets executed."

Point being that the user configures the registers in a model, and that
the registers in the model not only determine how the algorithmic model
works but also determine the analog model needed to generate the impulse
response of the channel for the algorithmic simulation.

Walter