[ibis-macro] Re: BIRD-124: Dependency tables - question?

  • From: Taranjit Kukal <kukal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:27:01 +0530

Hi Walter,
I am confused here. The parent is the IBIS model and has a pointer to AMI dll
(Child) - the association is fixed - so how can AMI dll decide the analog-IO
model that needs to be picked. Please explain with an example/flow-steps on how
the analog model (IBIS v-i/v-t model) would be registered.

rgds
..kukal