[ibis-macro] Re: AMI BIRD Default Amendment

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:50:14 -0500

Bob,

In the modified definition of Default, it was my intention to declare that
Default can always be used instead of Value. We should review the document
to eliminate any inconsistencies with this new rule. I think words like
"Allowed-Value must be Value or Default."

303.449-2308
Mobile 720.333-1107
wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx
www.sisoft.com