[ibis-editorial] 16 IBIS 7.0 editorial comments for tomorrow

  • From: Mike LaBonte <mlabonte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:28:20 -0500

The following document is on the IBIS website, for review before the IBIS Editorial Task Group meeting tomorrow:

http://ibis.org/editorial_wip/ver7_0_181127_mlabonte_review.docx

This is the latest draft announced today by Michael Mirmak, with 16 comments added. In today's draft, Michael had resolved most of the comments made in my 3 review documents. I looked over all 300+ edits and agree with his judgements about which changes to make, with the exception of 16 items he excluded, that I would like to discuss tomorrow. I spot checked some of the changes made, and found them in order. Most of the changes he excluded (not the 16) were about whitespace. Some were suggestions I recorded that go beyond the editorial mandate, that admittedly will require group discussion, a matter for another day.

My hope is that we can get through the 16 items tomorrow, and make whatever changes we approve live. If anyone has time to look them over and register any issues in advance, that would help.

Mike