[ian-reeds-games] Re: where to start

  • From: Richard Claridge <richard.claridge68@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:04:09 +0000

Hi Al.
That was extremely helpful, thanks.
I'm a good way into my first map pack now,, I've created all my units,
skills etc, and am just about to test everything out on a test map.
Then it'll be creating the proper maps, testing everything through and
I'll be done and ready to share it.
I just have one question, for now anyway lol. Is there a way to have
an effect that causes damage after a certain number of turns rather
than at the beginning and end of every turn. Like having a skill that
has the effect of putting a timer on a tile so the effect occurs after
x turns?
I hope that makes sense.
Thanks Al and everyone else.
Richard