[ian-reeds-games] Re: the multiplayer server for tb is down

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 20:04:06 -0500

Thanks Craig.
I was just  curious. I honestly thought there was some kind of server service,
where you could just buy space on it to run the multiplayer stuff.

Geez, if you have to put an entire computer on all the time just doing nothing
but running that thing, it seems like a real pain, not to mention financially
as well as just overall troublesome.

I am not much of a multiplayer, but maybe someone can help me try out one of
these mp games out there some time.