[ian-reeds-games] Re: starship battles reloaded

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:00:41 -0400

Hi guys,
I had a minor medical emergency...
I had renamed the map pack starship battles basic as is on my drop box folder.
It overwrote it and I just checked to make sure. It is the new one.
Maybe it hadn't finished updating yet? We had a situation and I just wasn't
able to do anything till right now.

so please try it again, and below is the link for the new map pack if that
doesn't work.

If you still have problems, I will put it on send space or something till I can
figure out what is going on.
I apologize for the delay, it just couldn't be helped.

the link is below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68028683/starship%20battles%20basic.zip