[ian-reeds-games] Re: starship battles reloaded

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:24:49 +1200

yes, though the map packs page points to the old public dropbox links which although they still work seem to have older files. also I ended up having to use getright as dropbox often would time out on the file.

I havn't really played much of it though that will be tomorrows job.

At 10:58 AM 4/23/2013, you wrote:
So, you did get it though?
I just want to make sure.