[ian-reeds-games] Re: starship battles basic final cut

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:09:09 +1300

well I look foreward to your second run of the new pack or story.
being your first it was quite good. at least now you will know how far you can branch and all that stuff. I look foreward to testing and looking at your stuff especially with the advanced stuff. Ofcause now there is a newby pack out well I can't wait for another advanced arc.
Its a challenge to do this stuff even to play it.

At 04:39 PM 2/11/2013, you wrote:
Hi Shawn,
Lol, well, you don't have to play them if you don't want to. I wanted to keep them in for newbies and for my own satisfaction. I worked dang hard on this map pack and I just can't throw that away.

You have to remember that when I started, I wanted just a single sotry. I wasn't going to make any more trek stuff, cause that was going to be a collection of all the cool stuff I like most about trek, hence the monsters, the kobiashi maru, the borg, fights in nebulas, last minute escapes etc and so forth.

I am hoping this second version of the map pack will provide great ease for the future, right now it is a pain int he butt, but I think it will work great once I get past the creation process.

I thank you for your help and input. I think int he end you were right, the map pack is back to it's original purpose and is a tighter story .