[ian-reeds-games] starship battles basic final cut

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:26:55 -0500

Hi Shawn,
Ok, here it is, Starship battles basic.
I took alot out, which  makes the map pack a smaller download.
I ran some maps, didn't get any errors so that was all I did. I did not run
thru the maps to check if everything was working properly.

There is no more immunities. I broke it along the way and got tired of trying
to fix it, and just took it all out.
The borg have their shields adaptation lowered by ten points so hopefully that
will give you the edge you need to beat the borg.
One or two maps might have changed over the months, but it would not be by
much, a ship here or there usually.
The user guide is very basic. Gives command keys for most everything, and a
little waiver telling those who play it that this is a finished product and no
more  maps are going to be added, and no work is going to go into it, beyond
keeping it current with present tb updates and fixing anything broken that
doesn't allow the map to work.

I took out all the juggernaughts but the klingon one, of course.
I cant think of anything else.

The maps are now these.
intro to the simulator
training mission 1