[ian-reeds-games] Re: starship basics another one

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:45:24 -0500

Hi Shawn,
Just alittle update. I forgot to switch the unit that needs to be killed to an
evil one, so it was declaring victory cause there was nothing evil on it, lol.
I also need to update some of the hologram skill descriptions etc to reflect
new changes in how repair works.

The flight of icarus was just strange. I know I saved that map once it was
running, but now it was all the wrong size and everything. So I am not sure
what the heck happened there. Maybe I got tired and thought I was saving it
when it was something else? I don't know. I am rebuilding it, and thankfully it
is a simple map, more or less.

I have to check the kill map. That sounds like something needs a team change
too.
I'll fix what I can, update it to the map link as soon as I can.