[ian-reeds-games] starcraft update...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:06:37 -0400

I would like 1 or two people to help test some stupifyingly boreing things.
I just need some input and constructive criticism.

At the moment I have the terran faction set up.
A person shoud be able to produce all relevant units and structures. This a
bit more complicated then it sounds.

Lastly I set up a map where two people, in theory, could build their bases.
The intent was not a fight but rather a test to see if building the base was
taking too long etc.

So, yeah. If you are seriously interested, write me off list.

al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip