[ian-reeds-games] Add/Remove_skills flags

  • From: Sharni-Lee Ward <sharni-lee.ward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 08:34:24 +0930

Hi again,

I tested something last night to see if it would work. There are some animal
units I would prefer to be available to both my shape-changing good guys and
sorcery-wielding bad guys, without having to make separate units for both
scenarios. So I tried placing the "add_skills" flag into the skill that turns
the human into another form, and a remove_skills flag into the one that forces
one to resume human form, but when I used the first skill, the resume skill had
not been added to the resulting eagle so my unit was stuck. Is there a reason
the add/remove_skills flags aren't compatible with transformation skills? If
I'm using the flags wrong I suppose I can create more duplicate units, but
that's kind of annoying to scroll through.