[ian-reeds-games] Re: shields

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:51:11 -0700

Allan, I'm glad you agree. It's good to have someone other than myself think through the feature to make sure it will work out well. And I always love hearing all the possibilities you come up with for using it in different themes.

Austen, I'd just like to say your use of shields was very creative. I didn't try them myself as I don't have the time lately to try the map packs but from Allan's description it sounded cool. It does sound like the effect should have had the unit flag instead of the tile flag though, that way it should follow the unit even as they move. Once I get around to allowing damage to first shields and then hull it should work even better.