[ian-reeds-games] Re: script idea, can it be done?

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 21:12:57 +1300

wow austin sounds good.
I am back from a holiday so if I crack my email tonight and am not to tired I guess I will be testing this out.

At 03:33 PM 10/2/2013, you wrote:
hi all,
i've been working all weekend to get a basic demo of my knew map pack
up and running, with most of the good units and structures as well as
the items made.
i litteraly stayed up all night a few times, and because i spent so
much time studying files from other maps, designing the features in
this map, and more, there are currently verry few sounds, my usual
tile sounds are non existant but the sounds that are there spice it up
atleast.
the basic idea is a futureistic black ops program called black web,
organized by the golden alliance, the alliance between america
brittain and a few smaller but important countries of the world, to
stop terrorism, look deeper in to the human mind, and generaly be the
black agency that can work without some restraints otherwise in place.
there are normal ranks for normal officers, private on up, as well as
specialty units that are more in to the program that others.
this is just the back story, it's not realy written down anywher on
the game yet but working on it, just wanted to get feedback on what
it's doing so far.
there is only 1 test map which contains some of the major units, and
items to play around with, as well as a few vehicles.
note that now, you must have a unit in a vehicle to operate the
vehicle, a more realistic feature to this map.
still working out the small issues, and playing around for balance.
i plan to make more enemy units, and a lot more explosion slash combat
stuff to add to the crazyness.
get the pack here,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18725707/operation%20black%20web.zip
give it about 20 minutes from this e-mail to upload, i just pasted it
in to dropbox.
thanks, and let me know what you guys think.