[ian-reeds-games] Re: question about transformation script

  • From: "Craig Brett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "craigbrett17@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 01:46:42 +0100

I've done something to help a little with the AI for the next version, but only for one type of attack that I know was giving people problems. You should see that with the next update.

On 12/06/2015 01:45, Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:

Sorry for the blank message! Accidentally pressed enter one too many times!

Okay then, thanks for clarifying. I guess I just need to have more points for certain skills to ensure a decent attack spread. :D