[ian-reeds-games] Re: one more note on strange bug

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:06:46 -0500

Funny you should say that, yes, I noticed that too. I was playing the island
map of c and c and noticed that the actions for all the units on the ocmputer
side were not getting them back each turn. That is why I think it is a end and
start turn flag problem, but then again, the player side works fine, and the
barrack structures still get their  ponts or they wouldn't be able to buy more
units...it is perplexing.

In my starship map, I noticed that the movement point doesn't get regenerated,
even though some do, again, just for the computer side of things, not the
player.
I am glad you said something, cause I was wondering if it was something I was
doing somehow, lol.