[ian-reeds-games] A few responses

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:18:48 -0700

Hey guys,

Allan and Craig, glad you found the issue with the AI. I'm not sure what it is but I'll try to figure it out shortly as that definitely needs to be fixed.

Carlos, I accidentally updated the online user guide for AGE a while back.
Nina has been working out some bugs and so we haven't released her adventure yet.

Sorry for my late responses.  I think multiplayer burned me out a bit.
I'm probably going to give multiplayer a break for a while and try to get TB feeling more stable again.

Cheers,