[ian-reeds-games] moving immunity

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:20:30 -0400

To Craig,
I was hoping you can make an "immune" script for the moving away and moving
towards scripts.
The thing is that I'm looking at a massive list of not usable on units and
structures, grin.

I also wonder if there's a way to label units and structures into various
groups that could then be used for a usable on/not usable on kind of flag.

For instance: one could label a group is flying units, another is
structures, another is biological.
Then only that labeled group could be listed on the flag. Almost like and
equip_type flag I guess.

I'm sure the immune thing is probably a lot easier to do but I figured I'd
mention the other anyway since I really don't know how easy or hard it would
be for yourself or someone else skilled in the art of mystical scripting.

Thanks,
Al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33AD