[ian-reeds-games] Re: latest maps?

  • From: Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:44:41 -0400

ah good thanks. you know my brother has dota2 on his computer. maybe he can check and see if the sounds are in some format I can use or convert and use to make a dota2 map pack. also it seems like tacticle battle is currently turn-based strategy. could you add an optional realtime strategy mode perhaps? tacticle battles is by far the best game or set of games with map packs ever!

On 10/15/2014 5:34 PM, Carlos Macintosh wrote:
Hi josh, you can change the sound of the items on a square by creating a file called items.mp3 and placing it in your map pack's sounds folder.