[ian-reeds-games] just for kicks

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 08:58:21 +1300

Hi.
I started to hammer in my new reversed crossover map packs but it soon came aparent to me that the borg was wasting everyone. So I got bored quite quickly just for kicks I had the plannet killer and 2 borg cubes 1 for backup and 1 to enguage the killer.
Well who won?
The killer prity much wasted the borg taking off about 80% of its hull in one violent strike. However my first attacks had him cut mostly in half and after a tracter was done I was able to addapt and keep my health at 1000 units.
after that we slugged it out over 5 rounds with the borg winning.
So if the borg defeated the doomsday machine before the enterprise did the series would be over quite quickly.