[ian-reeds-games] idea brainstorming

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:15:15 -0500

I’m thinking of utilizing the custom team option to create a Noah’s Ark map
where you can play as a species of animal and try to dominate the other
species. it would be cool if you could select which animal you would want to
play as, but since only 1 team is a protagonist team, and the other teams are
kind of like  opposed to the player, not sure ohw I would do it. I am thining
the only course of action was to set team=1 for the animals you want to control
for each map because each map will be the same layout but with a different
animal species controlled by you. Also it would be interesting to have Noah as
a unit that would heal up rando units, either you or the enemy. And then of
course theres the species themselves. I still have to figure out which species
I want to have.